Our Next Seminar
Kitsap Solar U
Thursday, September 29, 2016 - 5:30pm-
Kitsap Habitat Solar U is a solar educational workshop hosted by partners Habitat for Humanity of Kitsap County & Sunergy Systems.
Solar stands with other renewables as a more viable and longterm alternative to the use of fossil fuels. There are many ways to combat climate change and solar is one of them! But many questions persist:
- How well does solar work in the Northwest?
- Are solar panels affordable for my family?
- What solar financing options are available?
- What solar incentives and rebates may I be eligible for?
- When you combine a 30% Federal Tax Credit, Washington State sales tax exemption, electric company net metering and the State's production incentive, solar generously pays you back!
At our Solar U, you'll get answers to all these questions and learn all about:
- Energy issues facing the United States and how solar power plays a role in the solution
- How solar panels actually convert abundant light from the sun into usable electric power
- Solar power and how it works in the Pacific Northwest
- Best State Incentive program including the 30% Federal Tax Credit, State Sales Tax Exemption, net metering and Production incentive
- Protection against rising energy rates and net metering credits any unused power to your account
- Reducing your environmental impact while increasing your home's resale value
- Learn about solar access and proper siting for solar at your home or business
Register today in the top right corner of this page and save your spot!Location: Habitat for Humanity of Kitsap County Administrative Office 3559 Wheaton Way Bremerton, WA 98310 Hosted by Habitat for Humanity of Kitsap County Presented by Sunergy Systems