Our Next Seminar
Kitsap Peninsula Solar U
Saturday, December 5, 2015 - 11:30am-
But many questions persist:
- How well does Solar work here in the Northwest?
- Are Solar Panels affordable for my family?
- What Solar financing options are available?
- What Solar incentives and rebates may I be eligble for?
When you combine a 30% Federal Tax Credit, Washington State sales tax exemption, electric company net-metering and the State’s production incentive, solar generously pays you back!
At our Solar U, you’ll get answers to all these questions and learn all about:
- Energy issues facing the US and how Solar Power plays a role in the solution
- How Solar Panels actually convert abundant light from the sun into usable electric power
- Solar Power and How It Works in the Pacific Northwest
- Best State Incentive Program including the 30% Federal Tax Credit, State Sales Tax Exemption, Net Metering & Production Incentive
- Protection Against Rising Energy Rates and Net Metering that credits any unused power to your account!
- Reducing Your Environmental Impact while Increasing Your Home’s Resale Value
Register today in the top right corner of this page and save your spot!
Presented by Sunergy Systems