Our Next Seminar
Kitsap Peninsula Solar U Workshop
Thursday, May 12, 2016 - 5:30pm-
If you are looking for our SATURDAY workshop, please select Future Seminars tab above!
But many questions persist:
- How well does Solar work here in the Northwest?
- Are Solar Panels affordable for my family?
- What Solar financing options are available?
- What Solar incentives and rebates may I be eligible for?
When you combine a 30% Federal Tax Credit, Washington State sales tax exemption, electric company net metering and the State's productive incentive, solar generously pays you back!
At our Solar U, you'll get answers to all these questions and learn all about:
- Energy issues facing the US and how Solar Power plays a role in the solution
- How Solar Panels actually convert abundant light from the sun into usable electric power
- Solar Power and How It Works in the Pacific Northwest
- Best State Incentive Program including the 30% Federal Tax Credit, State Sales Tax Exemption, Net Metering and Production Incentive
- Protection against Rising Energy Rates and Net Metering that credits any unused power to your account!
- Reducing Your Environmental Impact while increasing your Home's Resale Value
Register today in the top right corner of this page and save your spot!
If you are looking for our SATURDAY workshop, please select Future Seminars tab above!Location: Habitat for Humanity of Kitsap County Administrative Office 3559 Wheaton Way Bremerton, WA 98310 Hosted by Habitat for Humanity of Kitsap County
Presented by Sunergy Systems