Our Next Seminar
Kitsap Peninsula Solar U
Thursday, August 6, 2015 - 5:30pm-
Solar Power has been around for decades but until recently was unable to compete with the fossil fuels as a viable, affordable option for general public. Now solar stands with other renewables as a more viable and longterm alternative to the use of fossil fuels. There are many ways to combat climate change, and solar is one of them!
But many questions persist:
- Isn't Solar Power complicated?
- Aren't Solar Panels really expensive?
- Does Solar even work here in the Northwest
- What financing are there for solar?
- What incentives are available?
At our Solar U, you’ll get answers to all these questions and learn all about:
- Energy issues facing the US and how Solar Power plays a role in the solution
- How Solar Panels actually convert abundant light from the sun into usable electric power
- Solar Power and How It Works in the Pacific Northwest
- Nation’s Best State Incentive Program including the 30% Federal Tax Credit
- Protection Against Rising Energy Rates and Net Metering
- Reducing Your Environmental Impact while Increasing Your Home’s Resale Value
Register today in the top right corner of this page and save your spot!
Presented by Sunergy Systems